The acne is one serious type of skin problem that affects both the face and body in various measures. There are many treatments specially designed to combat it, but when it is mild or accompaniment mode of treatment, you can also use homemade recipes for remedies for acne. Follow the instruction describe in this post, to make homemade recipes for acne, gentle and effective with simple and inexpensive items.
Cocoa can contain more antioxidants than a cup of red wine or green tea. Research suggests that you have to drink a cup of black unsweetened chocolate to soothe skin irritated by sun, improve its texture, appearance and hydration.
The chocolate and all products are good options to improve natural skin. It acts as a moisturizer helping the skin to become softer and more flexible, soothes irritated skin, dry, promotes rejuvenation from the inside out and helps eliminate toxins.
Note that it is not recommended for people with severe active acne, but for those with acne scars and marks, dry skin, irritated or tired. Chocolate is a good tensioning of the skin, and therefore it is beneficial in the treatment incredibly body.
Ingredients for Chocolate against acne sequels
- Black Chocolate without sugar (the amount depends on the size of the area to be covered)
- 2 teaspoons light cream
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and continue stirring until completely melted. Add one or two teaspoons of light cream until it become smooth cream.
- Allow the mixture to warm. Spread the preparation on the areas to be treated and let stand for about 20 minutes then rinse.
Aspirin and lemon
Aspirin and lemon are great allies to fight acne and blemishes. Aspirin contains salicylic acid generating a chemical peel that will kill the bacteria that cause acne as it clears and minimizes scarring.
Lemon juice is also acidic (containing ascorbic acid, malic and citric), thus acting as a natural exfoliant that removes dry and dead skin.
Ingredients for Lemon and aspirin Recipe
- Effervescent or common Aspirin
- Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Mix the lemon with aspirin into a paste. Place the baking soda in the cup of water.
- Wash your face removing fine dirt or makeup. Apply on the affected areas and let stand for a few minutes.
- Remove the mask with a cotton swab dipped in a solution of baking soda and water.
- Once you have removed all traces of mask use a moisturizer with high SPF.
Oats can do wonders for the skin, helps minimize acne redness and helps calm inflammation, it is also effective to moisturize dry skin and soothe irritated skin.
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- Grind oats in a food processor while you put to boil water. Once everything ready, mix all ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Let cool completely and apply all over the face and leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water and with the help of a soft cloth removes all traces of mask.