The famous wrinkles around the eyes known as crows feet begin to be defined, that is very distinct from 40. Rewards need not frown or smile for that show evidence. Already there and the only way to stop this in advance is through intensive beauty treatments.
Wrinkles begin to appear when the skin is very dry, thinner and less elastic, as a result of skin aging or skin damage. For example, sun exposure and smoking and genetics are the main causes.
For all women wrinkling around the eyes are a major concern because they strongly suggest age, but fortunately can be controlled.
There are also plenty of creams and serums that help strengthen and moisturize the area of the face that has the thinnest skin. The constant use of them will always be beneficial because it can place on a daily basis, not with a treatment that works deeper in the dermis and invasively.
Freeze movement in this area of the face will not be beneficial to continue to produce wrinkles. Botulinum toxin relaxes expression lines and thus seems to disappear (continuous use weakens the small muscles of the area). Botox injections are placed quickly and have a duration of five months.
All laser treatments help hide and remove wrinkles around the eyes. With sessions from 20 to 30 minutes to be done directly in many doctors good results, depending on how deep they are.
Laser resurfacing of carbon dioxide: Characterized by destroying the surface layers of the skin through a burn caused by a laser beam. This method is ideal to reduce scars and fine lines, to smooth and firm the skin and to remove stains caused by sun exposure to hands, nose and arms.
Some, like collagen, calcium hydroxyapatite, gel of hyaluronic acid and poly-L-lactic acid are very temporary injectable fillers used to fill wrinkles, but not recommended for all.
Hyaluronic acid: its main aim is to reshape forms and contours of the face and lips, in addition to volume in areas modified by aging. Also fill lines and wrinkles. Its application is recommended at least once a year to continue your benefits.
Deep exfoliation with chemical peels
Chemical peels are a great way to remove layers of dead cells from the skin leaving the skin fresh and attenuate expression lines.
Researchers at the Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, University of Michigan, USA, conducted a study of various products to combat crow’s feet and concluded that only three have sufficient scientific evidence supports its effectiveness and Safety.
Retinoic acid creams
They are ideal for reversing signs of aging like wrinkles. These creams should be prescribed by a dermatologist and is usually used in combination with other anti-aging treatments such as botox, fillers and chemical peels.
Retinoids, also known as vitamin A, are the main component of creams and serums for this area as particular.
It is always best to consult a dermatologist to perform the procedure for erasing wrinkles as it depends on skin type and lines that are marked. The doctor may also indicate specific creams to complement treatments.
Other tips to help
- Use spell in the area around the eyes and base that conceal wrinkles and hydrate the skin.
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin healthy and hydrated. Dry skin is more prone to sagging and makes wrinkles around the eyes appear deeper.
- The makeup of the eyes should be minimal, not to highlight wrinkles.
- Wear sunglasses to hide existing wrinkles while preventing the formation of new ones. Its use reduces the habit of squinting, wrinkles marking.
- Always apply sunscreen under makeup, or use a base containing high SPF.
- Quitting smoking helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and keep developing new ones. Smoking causes wrinkles by narrowing of blood vessels in the skin. Then decrease of skin blood flow is depleted of oxygen and nutrients and reduces the elasticity and strength of the dermis.
- Moisturize with a serum or eye cream containing retinol, coenzyme Q10, hydroxy acids, kinetin, copper peptides and tea extracts. These help to stimulate the production of collagen and hide wrinkles.
- Combine all the knowledge gained and the advances in technology will make aesthetic over time is not as harmful to the skin. In fact, any treatment will give better and more lasting results.