On the market, there are available a huge range of low cost cosmetic seemingly modern in type, colors and ingredients, but both have an incredibly low price. How is this possible? The answer lies in their ingredients, quality and controls that surely are not subject, which makes them a danger to the skin and health.
Keeping safe is better than saying sorry. If it comes to the skin and you will have problems in the future while the beauty of skin will be ruined, therefore, it is best to rely on good quality cosmetics makeup or creams either.
Often the good products have a cost that not all women can access and therefore there are also a range that aims to meet this market with very reasonable prices yet dubious qualities.
Especially teenagers who are less secure in the type of makeup you are buying much more attracted to the color or design of the container, and also then flooded consultations with dermatologists about adverse reactions of the products.
The duplicate or suspicious low cost products leave traces such as:
- Spots on the nails, in the case of glazes
- Eye irritation
- Pain in the eyes
- Burning or itching
- Swollen lips
- facial skin scales
- Spots and rashes
- Skin Irritation
Not for nothing, big brands spend fortunes researching and generating increasingly less invasive makeup to skin. And all this work, it definitely moves to the price, which although sometimes is high, the most precious promises to take care that your skin is even preventing wrinkles, dryness, acne, etc..
Health vs fashion
All summer fashion were intense fluo tones between nail polish which will also remain in bright colors for winter begins. Here then choosing to get carried away not only by the color that one likes but also for the brand that supports the enamel. If it is a known, surely give you the guarantee of a good product or a phone number where to call for any problem.
The most common thing if it is a bad nail is the nail look yellow for several days, and that this does not remove. Besides harmful ingredients such as toluene or formaldehyde, could be among its components. The makeup bases or shadows, make-ups are more there to look carefully because if they are good, leave traces that will then require consultation the professional and medication to treat the problem.
The most common is the appearance of small bumps appeared because the product does not clog pores and lets skin breathe. The mascara and eyeliner are also basic, even in the latter it is best to opt as some pencil are made of organic natural ingredients that will not irritate being so in contact with mucous membranes of the eyes.
All reactions that can occur depend on the degree of health of the skin and immune system of the individual.
The products available in shopping aisles, Chinese and local shops on the street probably do not meet quality standards. You have to buy them in cosmetic stores or pharmacy, where an adviser will help you to find the right one for your skin type.
- The cosmetics must meet certain requirements, including an assessment of the safe use of the product and the known facts about the unwanted effects. These data appear in the label provided in the language of the country where they are sold.
- Other important information: name and address of the manufacturer or importer and a phone, email, website or any information from the company where consumers can ask for information.
- The expiration date, the list of ingredients (in descending order of importance), a number that permits identification of the manufacture and country of origin is also important data.
- Be careful also with imitations. There are a number of makeup copied even the big brands in the designs. But clearly not compare in the least, if you look carefully, the smell, the texture and even the packaging are inexpensive.
All low quality product tends to cause dermatitis, be irritations or allergies (in non-hypoallergenic). If this is noticed, it should immediately stop using the product that caused the reaction. Simply wash off with soap and water without using makeup remover because it can worsen the situation. Then, go to the dermatologist to determine the type of reaction there and what is the right treatment.