For those who choose to lead a healthier life and the almost total use of natural products, is today taught them to make a homemade cream made only with organic ingredients.
It is a thick facial and body cream suitable for dry skin and especially for use during the winter or in the summer after a long exposure to the sun.
To do this you need homemade cream:
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring spoons
- Glass or stainless steel
- A blender or food processor
- Jars with lids, clean and sterilized
- (Measurements with spoons and measuring cups)
- 1/4 cup of organic olive oil
- 1/4 cup organic sweet almond oil
- ¼ cup organic grape oil
- 1/16 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1/16 beeswax spoon
- 1 cup rose water (I use rose hydrosol, and smells lovely)
- 1/2 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1/4 teaspoon of vitamin E (a perforated capsule)
- 8-15 drops of essential oil (lavender, pink, orange, neroli, sandalwood)
Mix the oil in a pot, and put to heat over very low heat to warm it to be unified.
Apart heated wax tablets until melted completely.
Mixing rose water and aloe vera gel, beating gently in a bowl.
Then take half the hot oil mixture and place in a bowl in a double boiler, a quarter of the wax and stir constantly. This mixture is fully liquid must.
Place ¾ of the mixture of rose water and aloe in a blender along with vitamin E oil and drops of essential oil you want.
then slowly placed the mixture of oil and beeswax, right in the middle of preparing for emulsify the ingredients are smoothly.
Help with a spatula and cream spoons looks placing in bottles, do not forget to place each label with the date of preparation of this cream. If you keep the product in the refrigerator, they can last up to a year but you should try to have the highest hygiene use (not to put your fingers in the pot, but using a sterile spatula each time).
Repeat all steps until complete with all the ingredients, and you better make the cream parties.
Customize this product with different essential oils, depending on its specific aroma and qualities.