The liver is the debugger of the body, therefore it is important to care for and promote its proper functioning. The detoxification of the body is one way to ensure optimal health, and is essential when you want to lose weight. Whenever you perform a detoxification process that lost kilos, this happens because the liver begins to burn much glycogen and stored fat reserves.
Detoxification is essential because the waste of food and of life itself pass into lymph and then to the excretory organs where they undergo a transformation and are led to bodies of evacuation and exit the body.
On a day to day the body absorbs and generates plenty of waste. By breathing, food, water, medicines, snuff habit, etc. are full of contaminants that hinder cell activity and generate a lot of waste to overflow eliminatory organs, the queen a time become unable to escape these toxins.
When the body is no longer able to get rid of harmful wastes, both endogenous and exogenous, symptoms begin to appear that indicate the need for purification. The person starts to feel tired, often notice an abnormal hair loss, loss of appetite, insomnia, weakness, brittle nails, lack of energy, etc.
To cleanse the body is necessary to lower the level of toxins, this is achieved by the reduction of toxic exogenous and collaborating with the elimination of toxins. The treatment lasts between 3 and 10 days depending on the age, body type, health status and level of toxemia.
Feeding during liver cleansing is extremely healthy, low in calories and a significant amount of essential antioxidants. Notes to arm these foods eating plan:
- Grains (complex carbohydrates and provide B vitamins)
- Fresh fruits (antioxidants vitamins)
- Vegetable oils and better low-salt (provide potassium)
- Grapes (are activators of the detoxifying liver function and stimulate the production of bile)
- Apples (help empty the bile and liver congestion, provide fiber)
- Plums (favoring the excretion of waste, fight constipation)
- Cherries (antioxidants and cleansing of blood)
- Loquat (rich in provitamin A and minerals, decongest the liver)
- Artichokes (bring cinarina, detoxify and promote waste removal)
- Cardo (rich cinarina thus stimulates the production of bile, it is decongestant liver)
- Onions (foster detoxifying function of the liver)
- Radishes (activated liver function and increase the secretion of bile)
- Lecithin (rich hill, combat the fat deposits in the liver)
- Olive oil (helps liver activity)
- Strawberries (improve circulation and reduce ascites)
- Vegetables such as escarole, endive and chicory (facilitate the emptying of the gallbladder)
- Eggplants (stimulate the activity of the bladder)
- Dietary supplements scrubbers
You can supplement your diet with supplements that support liver detoxification, these are:
- S-adenosyl methionine (SAM)
- Vitamin C
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Milk Thistle
Tips to start for liver detoxification:
These tips will help detoxify the liver and lose a few kilos, notes.
- Consume only organic foods
- One day eat only fresh fruits, whole or in natural juices
- Steams vegetables to keep the properties and do not add fat in the preparation of dishes
- Do not consume alcohol or stimulants (tea, coffee, mate)
- Do not eat refined products, red meat and whole milk
- Avoid fried, frozen and precooked
- Before meals purifying drinking a broth, you can also take it during the day at all times
- Eat less
- Do exercises
- Drink plenty of water, but only filtered or bottled