Warm up and stretch muscles, mobilize joints , is necessarily part of what needs to be done before starting any physical activity. To do this routine consciously since all this unnecessary pain or prevent future injuries. Below is a list of key movements to pamper the body and fully enjoy the sport safely.
The running for caring joints is a demanding discipline (even if done recreationally) It mobilizes every fiber of the body and requires all muscles. It is therefore very important to protect the joints during impacts of the race with some routines that must always be performed before starting to run. These are exercises and stretches that prepare the legs, knees and arms up to mobilize, Earn force traccionen and rotate properly. It is essential to perform a work force that allows to have a balanced musculature that protects our joints during impacts of the race, experts warn.
The injury by overexertion or poor effort and pain after sports are very common if not taken into account warm-up routines p revio to greater effort. They are easy and useful for anyone, man or woman at any level that are running. Below is a list of the best exercises that take care delicate joints preventing subsequent physical problems.
1. Start the warming by moving all the joints , especially ankles, knees and hips in different directions, rotating in all directions, up and down.
2. front and side Iron: 2 facedown supporting forearms and feet keeping your hips up. It is also done Side forearm support only serves to protect the spine.
3. squats to work the quadriceps, glutes and hamstrings. To run stand feet apart to a width slightly greater than the hips and flex your knees and hips. Download everything we can without losing the natural curve of the back.
4. Abs: are made on the floor resting your feet with knees bent. Raising and lowering the gluteus our lumbar curve remains stable.
5. ankles Extension: the twins work. Placed in a step with your heels outside. From this position we must rise rising to “tiptoe” and holding the position. Once each foot.
6. Extension to work the lumbar muscles. It becomes completely lying face down with arms extended forward. From this position lift the trunk leaning slightly on his hands without taking off the hips.
7. Skipping is a program to improve explosive strength in technical gesture career move. This exercise is done by simulating the gesture of the race but with knees as possible with every stride.
8. heel to buttock: is done by simulating the running stride, but looking touching the buttocks with your heels with each stride.
The routine must contain all the exercises in series, practiced at least once, for 30 seconds each. This circuit can be repeated several times when the level of runner increases with the idea of collaborating better with training.
The running has become one of the sports most popular in all age and sex. Its success is that it is easy to practice, only sportswear needed and some time. But to be a truly satisfying activity must be practiced safely and it is therefore important to prepare the body for the impacts that will occur in the body during this so demanding physical exercise.