What are the causes of facial acne? Facial Acne occurs when sebaceous glands produce more secretion of the skin is able to eliminate scaling, so that fat plugs originate in the hair.
- Certain hormonal changes: typical of puberty.
- Hormonal contraceptives.
- Some drugs, like cortisone, testosterone, estrogen, and many others.
- Stress and menstruation can aggravate facial acne .
What is the appropriate treatment for facial acne?
The local drug, topical dried fat and / or driving the peeling of the skin, containing benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid or etetronina, or retinoic acid (Retin-A).
Vitamin synthetic (isotretinoin Roaccutane) is properly found to be beneficial in the treatment of severe facial acne, is not advised for pregnant women and sexually active adolescents.
Wash your face 2 times a day, if the face is washed continuously more drying the skin and this facial acne aggravation.
- Steam to open clogged pores.
- Comb the hair back to get his face cleared and it is advisable to short haircut.
- Wash hands before and after care of injuries to decrease the risk of infection.
- Do not rub, touch or rub the pimples.