Circulatory problems in the legs always bring the appearance of varicose veins. They can occur at any age and there are also different types of circulatory problems, fortunately all of them have solutions. There are a number of medical-aesthetic treatments that improve when they are in an early stage. In this note we highlight the most effective medical-aesthetic treatments.
An estimated 30% of women suffering from circulatory problems that lead to visible small veins in the legs and knees. No matter the age or condition, almost all going to suffer at some point. Some factors favor its appearance as age, genetic predisposition, the type of work activity, obesity, constipation, a sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy habits of clothing and food, hormonal and lymphatic problems.
NOT prevent many of these factors that trigger, but genetics is not changed and there are treatments for it.
The best treatments for varicose veins
Just detected some degeneration of the veins must consult with the doctor and start treating them in different ways according to their type.
1. Sclerosis: Ideal for small veins, not palpable, nor produce lumps, known as spider veins. With a very small needle, is injected into the vein of a drug mixed with a local anesthetic. This ignites the small walls of the blood vessel thereby eliminating the step of making blood disappear from view. Noticeable improvement from the first session, but most areas will need to be injected between 4 and 5 times for optimal results. Once the treatment take half off, for a few weeks and sunbathing.
2. Crioesclerosis: is performed with a device comprising two compartments, one of them is placed the syringe with the sclerosing special and the other is the necessary cooling for the sclerosing scope and mantega -40 degree C for the duration of the session.
The treatment causes the vessel walls together and makes it that way removed from the bloodstream, returning to restore normal circulation of the area.
It is done in several sessions, depending on the enlarged veins there.
3. Microfoam: is a very novel and effective treatment. The number of sessions is less than with other treatments. The microfoam is a medication called Polidocanol. It is injected into the diseased vein pharmaceutical form substance of microfoam, which displaces the blood and allows selectively treat the varicose vein, transforming it into a cord by which the blood does not circulate. Then he should take half off lycra and should not sunbathe during treatment.
4. Laser presents some advantages over conventional surgery because it is less traumatic and less invasive. If the problem is not as serious a treatment becomes an outpatient clinic under local anesthesia and aesthetic results.
There are several laser types:
One surface that operates in cases of very small varicose veins. Another endovascular where the saphenous vein is catheterized at knee level and a needle guided by ultrasound Doppler, advanced catheter with a small laser fiber inside the vein. The walls of the vein and vein attached is “closed”, the blood circulates entpnces other healthy veins deeper eliminating the main cause of varicose veins.
5. Micropuntura color: technique that allows, by punctures, implement collagen intended for correction of dots resulting from varicose veins.
Varicose veins also generate pains particularly when they are large and have been present for a long time. But they are also aesthetically ugly so long as they can treat, improve leg appearance. Phlebologists specialists recommend today to perform treatments to remove varicose veins by respecting the saphenous veins and without losing a moment the aesthetics of the legs.