The acupressure and lymphatic drainage exercises used to treat many diseases, and gives a nice and pleasant feeling during the session, alternating pressure moves through the legs up to the waist and abdomen with upward pressure waves.
The sequential pressure therapy is a treatment that is performed by an apparatus neumosuctor, better known as “acupressure boots”.
The treatment works by sequential pressure of the lower limbs and abdomen, the air chambers of the boots inflate and deflate alternately and upward, following the program determined that you have instructed the device.
It activates the circulatory system, increases oxygenation throughout the body, helps in muscle tone and stimulates the immune system. But that’s not all, as a result of these benefits, the sequential acupressure helps in removing cellulite from forming again, avoided model and reaffirms the lower limbs.
Benefits of acupressure sequence:
- Relieves pain and leg swelling
- Improves skin tone
- Stimulates lymph drainage
- It is an excellent complement of body reduction treatments because it facilitates the removal of fat
- It is essential to complement cellulite treatments and adiposity
- Reduces venous edema, lymphatic and posttraumatic
In Phlebology it is indicated to treat edema, venous, lymphatic and traumatic. Chronic venous insufficiency, leg ulcers and to stimulate the muscular system of the lower limbs.
In aesthetic they are used to supplement body shaping treatments, weight reduction, localized fat and against cellulite.
The sequential pressure therapy for lymphatic drainage is also indicated for post-operative liposuction and for athletes who need to rest your legs and improve circulation.
Contraindications sequential acupressure
While sequential pressure therapy is a treatment that can make just about anyone, including pregnant women (only legs and abdomen), also has its contraindications.
- People with serious heart and circulatory problems
- Persons with pacemakers
- Oncology patients
- People with deep vein thrombosis or superficial thrombophlebitis
- People who suffer from severe peripheral arterial insufficiency or heart failure
- People severe hyper or hypotensive
- People with infections or skin diseases
- People with an infectious